Feeding the Hungry
The Bucks County Community Foundation has donated over $20,000 to local food banks, including:
- Bucks County Housing Group Penndel Food Pantry, 349 Durham Rd, Penndel, PA 19047
- Bucks County Homeless Shelter, 301 New Falls Road (7 Library Way) Levittown, PA 19055
- Family Service Assoc of Bucks County, 4 Cornerstone Dr, Langhorne, PA 19047
- Harvest Ministries (Cornwells United Methodist Church), 2284 Bristol Pk, Bensalem, PA 19020
- Mary’s Cupboard, 100 Levittown Pkwy, Tullytown, PA 19054
- Emergency Relief Assoc Food Pantry (United Christian Church), 1700 Woodbourne Rd, Levittown, PA 19057
- Loaves & Fishes Pantry (First United Methodist Church), 840 Trenton Rd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Martha’s Choice Market (Fatima Catholic Outreach Center), 2913 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
- Martha’s Cupboard (St. Frances Cabrini), 325 S. Oxford Valley Rd, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Morrisville Presbyterian Church, 771 N. Pennsylvania Ave, Morrisville, PA 19067
- No Longer Bound (Norton Ave Baptist Church), 5723 Watson & Norton Ave, Bristol, PA 19007
- Redeemer Lutheran Church Food Bank, 239 Fairview Ave, Penndel, PA 19047
- Salvation Army of Lower Bucks, 215 Appletree Dr, Levittown 19055
- The Lord’s Pantry (St. John the Baptist Church), 4050 Durham Rd, Ottsville, PA 18942
- Bucks County Housing Group Doylestown Food Pantry, 470 Old Dublin Pk, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Quakertown Food Pantry, 101 N. 3rd Street, PO Box 278, Quakertown, PA 18951
- ERA Food Pantry, , www.erafoodpantry.org, the Emergency Relief Association of Bucks County, 1700 Woodbourne Rd, Levittown
The Bucks County Community Foundation will award scholarship(s) to high school seniors residing in Bucks County to be used for higher education and trade schools. The scholarships must be used to pay for tuition and fees to enroll in or attend an educational institution (college, university, trade school or other accredited institution of higher or specialized education), or to purchase books, supplies and equipment that are required of all students for their course work.
To qualify, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Bucks County.
- Be enrolled in an accredited high school or technical school.
- Be accepted as a full time student in a college or university or qualifying trade school for the fall or summer semester of 2018.
- Be able to document devotion and service to people, community or family.
- Write an essay of 250 to 500 words detailing such devotion to date and how this community/family commitment has influenced you.
- Submit the attached application by April 30, 2019.
The Bucks County Community Foundation will evaluate each application without regard to race, religion or creed. Relatives of board members of the Bucks County Community Foundation are not eligible. All essays must be double-spaced and typed using 12 point Times Roman, Courier or Arial font.
For an application to be considered, it must be submitted (postmarked) by April 30, 2019 and mailed to:
Bucks County Community Foundation Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 433
Langhorne, PA 19047
The successful applicants will receive notification of the scholarship in May 2019.
Download the application form:
Middletown Community Service Corps
The Bucks County Community Foundation also supports the Middletown Community Service Corps, which aids the elderly and disabled to continue to live independently in their homes.
We love and support our troops! See how you can donate to veterans in need!
- Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial Wall is coming to Penndel Recreation Field from July 17 through July 19, 2017. The BCCF is allocating up to $10,000 towards Veteran support during that time!
The Bucks County Community Foundation helped local homeless Veterans by supplying food, clothing and tents.
c/o Tara Richie and Maryjo Roman
7350 Tilghman Street
Allentown, PA 18106
Optum and Employee Donations
Share the Warmth Collection
Thanking the Employee Community Council of Horsham
The Bucks County Community Foundation purpose is exclusively educational and charitable and further to secure resources from individuals, corporations, community organizations and foundations to be distributed to support programs and those in need for the benefit of the Bucks County community and its residents, which will lead to the overall improvement of the quality of life and enhancement of community support for Bucks County.